We've written some very popular posts on our blog about how best to do quality customer support with Intercom. We've hand-picked these to get you started:
- Talking tech with non-tech people. Explaining complex software to customers who may not have a technical background certainly has its challenges. Frustration for both parties is just one misinterpreted comment away. That's why it's really important to get it right every time.
- How Hubstaff got 119 new paying customers without growing traffic. For companies offering a free trial of their software the quality of support provided to potential customers during that period can make or break the relationship.
- One word change reduced iron.io's churn by 33%. Have you ever had a delightful experience filing a support "ticket"? If you're like most people, probably not.
- Proactive support increases customer satisfaction. Here's a story about how we at Intercom, used Intercom to delight our customers with proactive support.
- Storyful stays relevant, timely, and authentic with Intercom. When your business delivers time sensitive content to the busiest newsrooms on the planet, efficient communications and support are essential.